Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've had a revelation...

And here it is...
I've been delaying working on this blog for MONTHS now, because I keep feeling this self-inflicted pressure to catch up on the time I've missed.  But, let's be real, probably not going to happen.

So I've decided to pick it up from today and we shall see how it goes.

In current news, I just went this week to pick out Jubilee's one year pictures. (And yes, that was over 3 months ago, but hey, at least I'm finally ordering them :) ) They are so stinking precious that I can barely contain myself.  Here's a little preview.

There is pure sweetness just oozing out of this picture.  Cannot wait to see the rest!!

Here's hoping you have an ah-mazing day and maybe you'll here from me soon...but no pressure :)

2 comments:

  1. !!!!!! i cannot believe you actually posted, but i am soooo glad that you did! it's about time. :)

    ReplyDelete