Monday, March 28, 2011

Playing in the yard

We're loving our new backyard!! It may be small, but after living in an apartment, we have an appreciation for any outdoor space.

On this particular day, Tommy was mowing the grass and, as always, Jubilee wanted to be right next to her Daddy.


I just love this girl!!

Accidental photo, but I kinda love it...

Tommy decided it would be a good idea to surprise Jubilee by turning on the sprinkler...

Um...I don't really think she liked it as much as he'd hoped...

Maybe she'll appreciate it if her Daddy runs with her...

SUCCESS!!!

Love my little outdoor Jubilee!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you went from a snow day to playing in the sprinklers. Gotta love Texas and our two seasons... hot and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh yay!!! i love that she loves outdoors. now we just need baby chaco's and a baby nalgene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Isn't it the best watching these sweet girls have fun with daddy?! So many times, I think Adam is being too rough, or scaring Allie, but then I look at her face, and she's having the time of her life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete